Silvia Josephine Zele
ABN 79 372 708 374
BEd (Victoria College), GradDipHumSS (La Trobe University),
Australian qualified secondary school teacher.
Victorian Institute of Teaching registration number 162985.
English teaching, text editing and proofreading
Professional assistance with genealogical research related to Slovenia
Appointments may be made for web-based sessions using Skype or Zoom
English language teaching to individuals of all ages:
- primary school students
- secondary school students
- BEC – Business English Certificates – Preliminary, Vantage, and Higher
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- ILEC – International Legal English Certificate
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English
- FCE – First Certificate in English
- conversation – beginner to advanced
- specialist subjects upon negotiation
Genealogical research, education and guidance related to Slovenia.
National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters recognised practising translator of Slovene to English (ID Number: CPN7EP02Q).
Proofreading and editing of English texts.